Thursday, July 19, 2012

Vitalik turns 20

Vitalik.  He moved back home about a week ago.  He might be telling the truth.  He might really feel that he just cannot make it on his own and needs parents to help him make good decisions, go to school, go to work, etc.  Or he may just think we have faster internet than he had in the apartment.  Fact of the matter is, it really doesn't matter to me right now WHY he wanted to move back home.  Because at night when I lay my head down, I know where Vitalik is.  He turned 20 today.  He might be growing up, becoming more responsible.  Or it might be that he has become better at manipulating.  If its the latter, I will learn that soon enough.  Tonight, I rest easy knowing that Vitalik is safe.  And for now, thats all I need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment