Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Bios

Colton got married to Kelly in 2011. Perfect wedding. Perfect couple. They are living in LA where Colton is honing his skills at cinematography and learning to snowboard. Alexandra and I were talking about him today; how he is so talented-----at everything. "The rest of us pale in comparison" according to Alexandra. He is certainly talented. But so are the others.

Luke is racing motocross again and living at the farm in Montgomery. He's pretty darn good at that if he could just stay healthy. Right now he is in a cast while his wrist heals. My biggest concern for Luke is that he is too much like me. But don't tell him I said that.

Alexandra will graduate from high school this year. Bummer. I am not ready for her to leave home but the day draws near. She will be studying Social Entrepreneurship at Belmont University in Nashville. There is no one in the world as talented as her at mercy and compassion. (Not to mention her photographing skills).

God has given us 7 unique children; each special in his or her own way. They challenge me; tire me; surprise me; but most of all bless me. I could not have written a better story than the one God is writing for our family. An adventure, indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment