Friday, August 30, 2013

My Oldest Blessings

I was thinking of the name of my blog.  The DAVIE Adventure.  And I realize I blog mostly about Ukrainian adoption.  And so I just wanted to share some of the adventures of my oldest kids.  Luke had his professional debut this year in the outdoor nationals.  We were quite proud.


Our oldest, Colton, is having quite a successful career as a cinematographer in Hollywood.  Here is a link to his website:  http://coltondavie.com/   In addition, he has taken up BMX and raced his first national today.  


Alexandra has transferred to Samford University; to be closer to home and her new siblings; to be closer to her church family; to help with Grace to Ukraine; to study Psychology.  I am happy to have her in Birmingham.  She continues with her photography business, in addition to all the other things that she does. 



Each of our oldest children are engaged in their own forms of adventurous living.  I love them all dearly and know that God has sovereignly placed them in our family as well.  They all have made sacrifices as we have grown from a family of 5 to a family of 12.  I thank God for them and love to watch their lives unfold.  


No comments:

Post a Comment